Unplanned





     This isn't my usual kind of music, but I love this song, the credit song from Unplanned. The lyrics are below.







I'm looking at a masterpiece,

I'm staring at work of art,

I'm listening to a symphony

In every beat of your tiny heart.



You used to be a choice to make,

But now I think you've chosen me,

'Cause I see ten fingers, ten toes,

Two eyes, and I know this is meant to be.



O, I don't believe in accidents.

Miracles, they don't just happen by chance.

As long as my God holds the world in His hands

I know that there's no such thing as unplanned.



Broken turns to beautiful,

I see it right before my eyes,

And every single breath you breathe

Is destiny Love has brought to life.



I thought it was my story's end,

But now the future's all I see.

Instead of asking who you might have been

I'm wondering who you're gonna be.



O, I don't believe in accidents...



Every life deserves a voice.

Every child deserves a chance.

You are more than just a choice.

There's no such thing as unplanned.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Need a Million Dollars

The Beginning of My Pro-Life Life